Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1st, 2011

My goal for this month is to post a picture about anything that inspires me each day and write a mini description of what I captured. Primarily, I'd like to capture as much of the bay area, especially Alameda, as possible because I love this place so much. I am hoping this will help me commit and follow through on a project from beginning to end. June is my favorite month of the year and I'd like to have memories to look back on. My birthday is on the 17th and every year I look forward to celebrating me. This year I am turning 25 and I've been anxious about it since turning 24. I am not exactly where I thought I would be by this time in my life (in terms of career, maturity, confidence) but I am tired of feeling sorry for myself and not making any changes in my life.


I've been wanting to start a blog for a very long time now but have been too afraid to start. So here I am. Doing and sharing things that are uncomfortable for me to share. I won't be writing as much but that's ok. It is all about baby steps. Here I go.


Happy June everybody <3




No comments:

Post a Comment